Since we are roughly halfway through our challenge, we thought we would share with you our very favorite flavors, in case our crazy blog has inspired you to make homemade ice cream! Here are our top 5 flavors so far:
5. Classic Vanilla – You can never go wrong with this classic and the recipe from The Perfect Scoop really is the best vanilla ice cream I have ever tasted!
4. Raspberry Swirl – Vanilla ice cream with a perfect red swirl of raspberry. The only thing that could have made this one better is adding some chocolate truffles!
3. Peanut Butter – Easy to make and delicious! This ice cream totally saved the day for us!
2. Plum – This is the one that started it all. You haven’t truly enjoyed ice cream until you have had the joy of making some from fresh fruit! There is nothing like it.
1. Malted Milk – This is the first flavor we are remaking when we are done with this challenge! If you like malt, you will love this ice cream!